|im so confused
May 19, 2010
my hepatitis surface antigen is reactive and my core anti body and everything else was non reactive am i posotive
Response from Dr. McGovern
this suggests chronic hepatitis B. However, you will not know if it is active or inactive until you check your HBV DNA level.
need information on condition
not high cd 4 whit haart
- HIV Risk Protected Anal Sex
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.