|im so confused
May 19, 2010
my hepatitis surface antigen is reactive and my core anti body and everything else was non reactive am i posotive
Response from Dr. McGovern
this suggests chronic hepatitis B. However, you will not know if it is active or inactive until you check your HBV DNA level.
need information on condition
not high cd 4 whit haart
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.