|im so confused
May 19, 2010
my hepatitis surface antigen is reactive and my core anti body and everything else was non reactive am i posotive
Response from Dr. McGovern
this suggests chronic hepatitis B. However, you will not know if it is active or inactive until you check your HBV DNA level.
need information on condition
not high cd 4 whit haart
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Does HIV Cause Anal Warts?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.