|im so confused
May 19, 2010
my hepatitis surface antigen is reactive and my core anti body and everything else was non reactive am i posotive
Response from Dr. McGovern
this suggests chronic hepatitis B. However, you will not know if it is active or inactive until you check your HBV DNA level.
need information on condition
not high cd 4 whit haart
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 30 Day Rna Pcr Test Is Negative
- Chronic Diarrhea Negative Hiv Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.