need information on condition

i am 41 years old and have had hep C since i was 15. HIV infected for 12-14 years. in late stage chirrosis and CD4 count is below 150 as of last testing. also have pancreas issues. chronic pancreatitis. i am a heavy drinker. on no meds due to the severity of my liver condition. is there anyway to determine the prognosis or life expectancy of this condition? I have the dry skin and rashes on face and chest, abdominal swelling, constant pain in abdomin, thought to posibbly have nuropothy in legs, and heptacellular encepalopathy. confusion is often, along with most other symptoms as well.

It sounds like your condition is quite advanced. I would be very concerned. The first thing is to stop all alcohol intake. If you can't, admit yourself to a detox facility. Any more alcohol could decompensate your liver. You should also have regular monitoring of your liver size by ultrasound and an endoscopy to see if you need Nadolol,a medication for a complication of liver disease called portal hypertension.

i need your advise before starting treatment
im so confused