|Hepatits C exposure?
May 19, 2010
I am a nurse and was accidently sprayed in the face by urine of a hepatitis c patient while inflating a foley balloon. There was a visible clot in the urine pan but the urine itself was clear yellow. Am I at risk? I am not sure if it hit my eye or just sprayed on my face. Please help
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk. However, any work-related events should be reported to your employee health service for your own protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.