|Hepatits C exposure?
May 19, 2010
I am a nurse and was accidently sprayed in the face by urine of a hepatitis c patient while inflating a foley balloon. There was a visible clot in the urine pan but the urine itself was clear yellow. Am I at risk? I am not sure if it hit my eye or just sprayed on my face. Please help
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk. However, any work-related events should be reported to your employee health service for your own protection.
my hepatitis profile
i need your advise before starting treatment
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.