| my hepatitis profile
May 19, 2010
how to interpret my hepatitis profile with this result anti-hbs --- cut-off value 0.133 -- patient's count 0.014 negative, anti-hbcigg--- c.o.v 0.653 -- p.c. 0.023 reactive, anti-hbe c.o.v. 1.0-- pc 0.573 reactive what does it mean? tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need additional testing of HBV DNA and HBsAg to understand whether or not you have chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.