| my hepatitis profile
May 19, 2010
how to interpret my hepatitis profile with this result anti-hbs --- cut-off value 0.133 -- patient's count 0.014 negative, anti-hbcigg--- c.o.v 0.653 -- p.c. 0.023 reactive, anti-hbe c.o.v. 1.0-- pc 0.573 reactive what does it mean? tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need additional testing of HBV DNA and HBsAg to understand whether or not you have chronic HBV infection.
build up of HC-V
Hepatits C exposure?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Upper Lip Numbness Tingling
- What Are The Chances Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Women?
- Thrush After Surgery
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- What Happens To The Body When Hiv Turns Into Aids?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.