| my hepatitis profile
May 19, 2010
how to interpret my hepatitis profile with this result anti-hbs --- cut-off value 0.133 -- patient's count 0.014 negative, anti-hbcigg--- c.o.v 0.653 -- p.c. 0.023 reactive, anti-hbe c.o.v. 1.0-- pc 0.573 reactive what does it mean? tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need additional testing of HBV DNA and HBsAg to understand whether or not you have chronic HBV infection.
build up of HC-V
Hepatits C exposure?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Women's Hiv Positive Online Support Groups
- Can You Get Hiv If U Wear A Condom?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Bleeding Gum Kiss Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.