Test Result Interpretation

Hi Ms.Barbara kindly help me to interpret my lab test result in Hepa B...the result is Anti-HBs <3.0 mlU/ml, I do appreciate if you can give the interpretation. Thank you and God Bless

If you recently got vaccinated, it would suggest that your antibody levels are not protective and you need another booster...If you did not get vaccinated, perhaps you had hepatitis B in the past (but cleared your infection). In that case you need more testing of HBcore antibody

high level of CPK due to prolonged use of Baraclude tab. 0.5 mg
Hepatitis C occupational exposure