|Hepatitis A Ques.Hlp
May 12, 2010
Hi doctor, I am immune from Hep B. I have recently taken the Hep A vaccine. Actually, Just finished the second and (last) dose of the Hep A vaccine around 6 months ago. Do you think i should do a specific blood test to see whether or not my body developed immunity from Hep A ? thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The hepatitis A vaccine is so effective that routine testing of antibody after immunization is not recommended.
AHBc (core antibody) Reactive
Accidental needle stick
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.