|i have a problem
May 9, 2010
i have pain when urinating and blood stains what causes this?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please see your physician. It is not related to hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.