|i have a problem
May 9, 2010
i have pain when urinating and blood stains what causes this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please see your physician. It is not related to hepatitis.
is hepa B booster necessary?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
- Does Alcohol Kill Hiv In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.