|is hepa B booster necessary?
May 9, 2010
is hepa B booster necessary ven if my anti HBS titer result is reactive??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not necessary if your titer is greater than 10
Please help, quite upset about this
i have a problem
- Does Hiv Lower White Blood Cell Count?
- Does Soaking Feet In Hot Water Improve Neuropathy?
- For How Long Can Hiv Be Undetected
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- What Are Potential Sources Of Hiv Hbv And Hcv Infection?
- How Much Blood Is Taken Out When Hiv Tested?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.