May 9, 2010
I found out in 1995 that I have HEP C, I am starting to feel really sick to my stomach (throw-up white or yellow) ,cant hold food,cant have a normal bowl movment, cant sleep and have hot and cold flashes. When will I know it is time to make funeral arragments..what are the clear signs that I am going to die.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would suspect your symptoms now probably have nothing to do with hepatitis C. I would see your doctor for evaluation.
Girlfriend has Tattoo from 1997. Should I worry about HCV?
Hepatitis C transmission
- Burning Cold Feet And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Do I Need Penetration To Get Hiv?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.