can h.i.v.meds control hep c

i ask this question becuase each time my labs are done my h i v is allways undetectabal and my hep c level remain the same my cd4 keep climing the last three labs 510,786,911,my doctor said it's not the h i v meds it's the fact that my immune system is geting stronger i would like to know what you think and how far can the immune system go up as far as numbers thank you.

You ask a very good question. I also wonder if HIV control can have a positive effect on HCV infection.

There is no information to suggest that HIV medications have a direct effect on HCV itself. However, there is the indirect benefit of suppressing HIV which in turn suppresses pro-inflammatory cytokines in your body (eg, tumor necrosis factor, TNF,or interleukin-6) which also play a role in liver disease progression. Perhaps suppression of HIV has an indirect effect on slowing liver disease progression. Some, but not all studies, do suggest that this is the case.

HCV transmission
Is this a risk?