Test Results for HIV and Hep

Dr. McGovern, Thanks for all you do here on this forum and for dedicating so much of your time to it; it's so greatly appreciated. I recently had an STD panel done and received the results. This was done at 7 months after the last exposure. Could you help me interpret the results as I am very confused on how to read them.

HIV 1/O/2 Abs-Index Value <1.00 Reference Interval <1.00 HIV 1/O/2 Abs, Qual: Non Reactive Reference Interval: Non reactive

Hep B Surface Ab 93.29 Status of Immunity Index Value 0.00-0.99 (I have had my Hepatitis B vaccine series- does this mean I have immunity?)

HCV Antibody 0.1 Negative <0.8 Indeterminate 0.8- 0.9 Positive >0.9

I really need a professional's help in determining all of these results as I am not quite sure what they mean. Thank you so much for your time!

-K.

I am glad you find the website helpful.

You only have evidence of protective surface antibodies for HBV which means you are protected.

babysiter is positive, are my kids at risk? help!
Medical student blood splash (droplets?) to eye from HCV/HIV positive patient during orthopedic procedure