May 1, 2010
my son is hiv postive and now has lesions on his legs and arms and stomach...how serious is this and what can be done
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Lesions Only Be On Your Legs?
- How Long After HIV Infection Will You See Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- Which Glands Swell In HIV Infection?
- What Is The Number One Way Hiv Infection Is Spread Worldwide?
- Truvada Prezista And Norvir Combination
- Does Having Herpes Simplex Virus Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.