May 1, 2010
my son is hiv postive and now has lesions on his legs and arms and stomach...how serious is this and what can be done
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Lesions Only Be On Your Legs?
- Does HIV Cause Flaky Skin?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.