May 1, 2010
my son is hiv postive and now has lesions on his legs and arms and stomach...how serious is this and what can be done
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum
sex and hep c
babysiter is positive, are my kids at risk? help!
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- How To Spot An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.