|How to understand HBV Titers results?
May 1, 2010
I got my HBV Titers results 490.0 is that good or bad?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are referring to surface antibody titers, yes, these are protective.
Always problems in right abdomenal regions !!
sex and hep c
- Low Neutrophils Count And Hiv Symptoms
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Does Hiv Causes Change In Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.