|How to understand HBV Titers results?
May 1, 2010
I got my HBV Titers results 490.0 is that good or bad?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are referring to surface antibody titers, yes, these are protective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptons Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.