Always problems in right abdomenal regions !!
May 1, 2010
Dear Dr., I am HBV positive. Liver ultrasound and stomach endoscopy was done just 2 months before. There is very little fat in my liver. The LFTs are normal since last 4 years. But when i eat i feel difficult in the stomach. My HBV DNA was 3800 in last august. My question is why i feel difficulty after i eat, and is there any correlation between fatty liver and HBV? How to control the fat in liver? I am slime already. Hope to get your advice.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect your symptoms have nothing to do with your liver. Please discuss with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.