|Always problems in right abdomenal regions !!
May 1, 2010
Dear Dr., I am HBV positive. Liver ultrasound and stomach endoscopy was done just 2 months before. There is very little fat in my liver. The LFTs are normal since last 4 years. But when i eat i feel difficult in the stomach. My HBV DNA was 3800 in last august. My question is why i feel difficulty after i eat, and is there any correlation between fatty liver and HBV? How to control the fat in liver? I am slime already. Hope to get your advice.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect your symptoms have nothing to do with your liver. Please discuss with your doctor.
hepatitis c occupational exposure
How to understand HBV Titers results?
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.