|hp b Reactive?
May 1, 2010
i resuntley blood test of b & c .......repot show B reactive... what it mean? it will be clear my blood ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to know which hepatitis B test is reactive...
A HBsAg reactive test means chronic infection. A reactive core antibody means past infection if your HBsAg test is non-reactive
Reactive HBSAG & Reactive Anti-HBE
Very concerned and would like your advice!
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Fingered?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.