|hp b Reactive?
May 1, 2010
i resuntley blood test of b & c .......repot show B reactive... what it mean? it will be clear my blood ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to know which hepatitis B test is reactive...
A HBsAg reactive test means chronic infection. A reactive core antibody means past infection if your HBsAg test is non-reactive
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.