|hp b Reactive?
May 1, 2010
i resuntley blood test of b & c .......repot show B reactive... what it mean? it will be clear my blood ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to know which hepatitis B test is reactive...
A HBsAg reactive test means chronic infection. A reactive core antibody means past infection if your HBsAg test is non-reactive
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.