|Peculiar case Doc, pls helppppppppppppp
Apr 23, 2010
was hep b surface antigen +ve, DNA load 6000,e antigen and e antibody negative before started on treatment of entercavir in decemember.Became viral load negative after 1 month and still negative at 3 months.E antigen and e antibody still negative.Pls is it adviseable to stop treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I would suspect rapid rebound of virus if you did stop.
Would continue treatment and check HBeAb results about every 3 to 6 months to see if seroconversion has occurred.
need to start meds
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.