|Drinking out of the same cup
Apr 20, 2010
Can you catch Hepitis c or HIV by drinking out of the same cup as someone who is?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No, sharing drinking cups would not spread these viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing The Cup Of Someone With HIV?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Type Of Pathogen Is Hiv?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Do They Test For Hiv When They Do Blood Work?
- What Other Diseases Can Mimic Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.