|Drinking out of the same cup
Apr 20, 2010
Can you catch Hepitis c or HIV by drinking out of the same cup as someone who is?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, sharing drinking cups would not spread these viruses.
Please Help...very confused
When Are All These "Fantastic" New HCV Drugs Going to be Available?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Vaginal Sex For A Few Seconds
- How Accurate Is A Pcr Test For Detecting Hiv?
- How Soon Weight Loss After HIV Infection?
- If I Show Symptoms Of HIV Will I Test Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.