hiv/hbv infected bi polar with severe depression

not sure if you are the one who can assist me but here goes...concerning toq, i feel like i'm in crisis. i was diagnosed 3/25/08 with a cd4 of 119 and a viral load of 900,000 and hepatitis b. i've been on meds ever since. i am deeply depressed all day and sleepless and manic all night. i fell like i'm coming apart at the seems and not sure i want to go on like this anymore. i'm afraid of my suicidal thoughts and i do seek mental health care both psycologist and psychiatrist. i take so many pills, my hiv is better, my liver is fading along with my mind. i have no future. i will be alone for whatever the rest of my life is. this is not what how i envisioned growing old(er)currently 52. please cure me...lol

I would like you to call your psychiatrist today to discuss your feelings of despair; if you can't reach him or her by phone, please go to your local hospital today.

Your medical issues are easily treatable - I couldn't say that 10 years ago....We have great drugs for hepatitis B and HIV combined within the same medications with activity against both. As long as you take your medications, your liver will improve and your CD4 T cells will increase and your HIV will be suppressed. With suppression of your hepatitis B, your liver will continue to improve. You will be living many years to come because both diseases are treatable.

A question on HCV clearance
Please Help...very confused