For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hepititus A

I was found Hep A positive in febuary..and the other kind of Hep B,C and E are negative..The abdomen scan shows tht liver is normal in size,outline and echotexture..i have elevated SGOT(70) and SGPT(60)..Billi(0.9)..can the Hep A become negative? if yes thn how long will it take? do i need any treatment? and am i at risk? will be waiting for ur reply..

No treatment is necessary for hepatitis A because it does NOT cause chronic liver disease.

I would wonder if your liver function tests are related to fatty liver. The ultrasound can often miss this. You would be at risk if you are overweight, have high cholesterol or triglycerides, insulin resistance or frank diabetes.

hep b
PLEASE HELP! Feel betrayed