Apr 16, 2010
Can Hepatitis B pass during the sex from an effected husband to his Hepatitis B vaccinated wife(while she has completed three shot of Hepatitis B Vccine)
Response from Dr. McGovern
Just get tested to make certain the vaccine worked....Get a surface antibody test....
Hiring or employment of hep b positive persons
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.