Tailor's pin

Hi I was at a tailor shop getting mesured for pants. I then accidently poked my self in the finger and it bled. I freaked out about getting HIV or Hepc or sth else. I saw that she holds the needles in her mouth while measuring. What if someone else was poked with this needle. The tailor told me not to worry she gets poked everyday which made me even more worried. Am i at any risk? Do i need to get tested? thank you

I would not recommend testing. Spread of hepatitis viruses through needles infers blood to blood exposure. That was not the case here.

hep c A1
Hiring or employment of hep b positive persons