|Pregnant and scared pricked self when opening safety pin
Apr 6, 2010
Recently I bought some baby clothes at a big used clothing sale. When I went to take the price tags off 19 days later I pricked myself when opening the safety pin that the tag was attached to. If someone else pricked themself with the same pin woudl I be at risk for HIV since the pin had been closed? I just want to make sure I don't need to be tested since I am pregnant. Thanks so much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer HIV related questions to the HIV forum. No you would not be at risk.
Hep C vs Gilbert's
confused re: hep b test results
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.