3rd post(hepa b)follow-up

hi dra,tanx for the advise before. now my dna level is 17,350 iu/l and my sgpt is in normal last january. im going to abroad but my hbsag & hbeag still reactive so the agency unfit me to work but they give me another chance. im still taking entecavir for 1 year & continous. my question is 1.there is still possible that my hbsag & hbeag become non reactive? 2.if my dna level become normal,can i now stop taking medicine? if not how long? 3. what is the normal hepa profile even your hbsag reactive? tanx for reading my emails. i am waiting for your response. take care always & god bless..

When taking treatment for HBV infection, the first goal is to suppress the virus down to undetectable levels.

Then for persons who are HBeAg reactive, you want to continue treating for 6 to 12 months after the eAg is lost and eAb is gained. The loss of antigen and the gain of antibody is referred to as "seroconversion".

Reactive Hepatitis C AB
Window period