|hep b and french kissing
Mar 25, 2010
can I get hep b by french kissing someone who has hep b? If we use condoms is it safe to have intercourse with hep b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you won't get HBV from kissing. Yes, condoms are great. So is the HBV vaccine. Get vaccinated!
hep c risk from condom failure
Can Hepatitis B carier think of marriage
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.