|hep b and french kissing
Mar 25, 2010
can I get hep b by french kissing someone who has hep b? If we use condoms is it safe to have intercourse with hep b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you won't get HBV from kissing. Yes, condoms are great. So is the HBV vaccine. Get vaccinated!
hep c risk from condom failure
Can Hepatitis B carier think of marriage
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Urine Test For Herpes
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.