|what is an" INACTIVE" carrier means?
Mar 25, 2010
what is the diff. bet in active and an INACTIVE carrier means? is it the same? pls answer...thanks...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive means that you have little or no virus in your blood. An active carrier has virus in their blood and usually has some degree of liver disease.
does HB E AB reactive mean positive for Hepatitis b?
if hepC positive, can i donate kidney to sister?
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.