|what is an" INACTIVE" carrier means?
Mar 25, 2010
what is the diff. bet in active and an INACTIVE carrier means? is it the same? pls answer...thanks...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive means that you have little or no virus in your blood. An active carrier has virus in their blood and usually has some degree of liver disease.
does HB E AB reactive mean positive for Hepatitis b?
if hepC positive, can i donate kidney to sister?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.