|what is an" INACTIVE" carrier means?
Mar 25, 2010
what is the diff. bet in active and an INACTIVE carrier means? is it the same? pls answer...thanks...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive means that you have little or no virus in your blood. An active carrier has virus in their blood and usually has some degree of liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment For Herpes Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.