| does HB E AB reactive mean positive for Hepatitis b?
Mar 25, 2010
does HB E AB reactive mean positive for Hepatitis b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you were infected. HOwever, I can't tell if you have active or inactive disease. You need to have a HBV DNA level to know if virus is in your blood.
Hepatitis C. Kiss with broken gums
what is an" INACTIVE" carrier means?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.