| does HB E AB reactive mean positive for Hepatitis b?
Mar 25, 2010
does HB E AB reactive mean positive for Hepatitis b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you were infected. HOwever, I can't tell if you have active or inactive disease. You need to have a HBV DNA level to know if virus is in your blood.
Hepatitis C. Kiss with broken gums
what is an" INACTIVE" carrier means?
- Do Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.