|Hepatitis C. Kiss with broken gums
Mar 18, 2010
Hello! Is it possible to get hepatitis c via kiss if both partners have some dental problems like stomatitis, broken gums and one of the partners has chronic hep c? Thank you!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It would be extremely unlikely that this would cause transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Getting Hepatitis From A Kiss
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.