For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hepatitis A B C

I had unprotected sex, she was diognised with hepatitis c on 5-3-10, is there a chance i get it, and is it treatebal,and what is the maximum time before you treat it Thankyou.

Hepatitis C can be transmitted sexually but it is not common. Sexual transmission occurs in the context of other genital ulcers (eg, syphilis) or in associated with traumatic sex. There are several reports over the past several years of MSM acquiring acute HCV through sex also.

I think testing would be reasonable...

lab result
med student..