|Hepatitis A B C
Mar 16, 2010
I had unprotected sex, she was diognised with hepatitis c on 5-3-10, is there a chance i get it, and is it treatebal,and what is the maximum time before you treat it Thankyou.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be transmitted sexually but it is not common. Sexual transmission occurs in the context of other genital ulcers (eg, syphilis) or in associated with traumatic sex. There are several reports over the past several years of MSM acquiring acute HCV through sex also.
I think testing would be reasonable...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.