Mar 16, 2010
Hbs-ag patient result 809.70 cut of value 1.00 reactive, Hbeag reactive with result of 2326.38 cut of value is 13.79, antihbe nonreactive result is 2190.00 cut of value is 203.30, antihbc Ig is reactive result is 32.38 cut of value is 269.36, anti hbcM non reactive result is 126.32 cut off value is 162.60..
i am currently under medication of zeffix, am i active infection? or a chronic one? do you have any suggestions what other herbal or treatment should i take?
Response from Dr. McGovern
can i still get a booster dose?
Hepatitis A B C
- Can Hiv Go Away On Its Own?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Can Gonorrhea And Chlamydia Lead To Hiv?
- Can Hep C Be Transmitted Through Sperm?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.