|what is in active carrier means?
Mar 15, 2010
gud am dra. what in active carrier means? am i allowed to work abroad if that 's my case? would dnahbv would help a lot for me?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Active carriers have virus in their blood (as determined by a HBV DNA test. They also have abnormal liver function tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- Unprotected Anal Sex Scared I Have AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.