is cd4 drob on zeffix?

2years on zeffix for viruse B not for hiv. my p.c.r is negative (zero) and my v.l 2 monthes ago undetected and my cd4 also 2 month ago 636 (24%) but today my cd4 364 (22%). i want to know what is wrong? is cd4 drobed with zeffix like interferon? what should i do now? thank you.

Your CD4 percentage is basically the same - 24 versus 22 percent - so I don't think this is an HIV related issue or a true drop in CD4 counts.

I suspect you have some mild decline in total white cells that is causing the false impression that you have a drop in CD4 cell counts. In fact, I suspect you have a Non-dectable HIV viral load.

I also assume that you are on other drugs for your HIV since you would NOT want to take Zeffix (lamivudine) without other HIV drugs on board, due to the risk of HIV drug resistance.

I would follow your white count to be certain it doesn't fall to some lower level. However, I am not worried about your HIV status.

Hep C risk help please
please help me