|normal range for sgpt/sgot
Mar 15, 2010
hello. what is the normal range for sgpt sgot? my husband sgpt is 51 same with his sgot. is this normal? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to know the reference range for the specific laboratory where his bloods were performed and whether they were reported as "normal" or "abnormal". Every lab is different.
However, with that said, I suspect is level of 51 is mildly abnormal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.