hepatitis c

if turmeric can help or harm pacient with hepatitis c and if no how to use it to help? tnx.

I don't know of any studies looking at tumeric.

I would maintain a healthy diet and take a routine multivitamin if you are concerned about not getting all the best nutrients into your diet. Avoid alcohol. Get vaccinated against hepatitis A and B. Exercise is good to keep your weight ideal so you don't get fatty liver.

These suggestions will help you maintain a healthy liver. However, they do not address your hepatitis C. I am not sure you need treatment for that. You will need to discuss that with your doctor.

Medication. viral load and ALTs
sgpt/sgot