Medication. viral load and ALTs

Dear Dr, I am HBV +ve and HBVDNA was 3800 ul in last years august. Recently i checked for ALT and ultrasound. Both normal but i have little fat in the liver. My ALT never get elivated since i am hep B. But DNA was 900 two years before and now 3800. Is that reliable that I don't need medication. I am thinking to test for DNA in next six month. I saw in your answers that somebody even with 2700 ul BHV DNA has also suggested by his doctor for medication, is that necessary? Is little fat is dangerous for me and is that related with my infection of HBV ? Pls waiting for your answers.

Since your viral load has increased, I would only suggest rechecking it again in about six months. Your normal ALT is reassuring.

Your fatty liver could be related to obesity, high cholesterol or triglycerides, or diabetes....if any of these apply to you.

What do HCV antibody test results mean with HIV negative @ 9 months
hepatitis c