|What do HCV antibody test results mean with HIV negative @ 9 months
Mar 5, 2010
Had an antibody HCV test done at 7 months, it came back with a <0.1 0.0 - 0.8 s/c. After this I had one night upper abdominal pain, does this mean I have to go back and do another test such as the HCV RNA PCR. I'm at 11 months of exposure. Did an HIV at 9 months, negative. HBsAg at 7 months negative. Please, guide me. My doctor initially did not even want to run an HIV test. I asked him to. Now I'm concerned about Hep C and B. Help!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Don't worry any further. Testing is complete. Great results!
hbv & pregnancy
Medication. viral load and ALTs
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.