|What do HCV antibody test results mean with HIV negative @ 9 months
Mar 5, 2010
Had an antibody HCV test done at 7 months, it came back with a <0.1 0.0 - 0.8 s/c. After this I had one night upper abdominal pain, does this mean I have to go back and do another test such as the HCV RNA PCR. I'm at 11 months of exposure. Did an HIV at 9 months, negative. HBsAg at 7 months negative. Please, guide me. My doctor initially did not even want to run an HIV test. I asked him to. Now I'm concerned about Hep C and B. Help!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
Don't worry any further. Testing is complete. Great results!
hbv & pregnancy
Medication. viral load and ALTs
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.