|hbv & pregnancy
Mar 5, 2010
will the baby of HBV positive mothers will have one too?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Infants can be protected against hepatitis B at birth with vaccine and immunoglobulin. Please talk to your obstetrician about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- Does Having Trichomoniasis Means You Have Hiv?
- Teeth Extraction In Hiv Patients
- Best Supplements For Hiv Positive
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.