|hbv & pregnancy
Mar 5, 2010
will the baby of HBV positive mothers will have one too?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Infants can be protected against hepatitis B at birth with vaccine and immunoglobulin. Please talk to your obstetrician about this.
Am I cured?
What do HCV antibody test results mean with HIV negative @ 9 months
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.