|Am I cured?
Mar 5, 2010
I was diagnosed that i have a HEPA B. There was no medication not treatment for me but doctor told me to take Essentiale. This time i dont usually take this medicine or only when i feel pain in my stomach...am i cured? or i still have it? pls enlighten me. thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Essentiale forte is a vitamin...There is no information to suggest that it will act against the hepatitis B virus itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting A Visa And Hiv
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Folic Acid And Neuropathy
- What Effect Does Atripla Tablet Have On Someone Without Hiv?
- What Does Non-reactive Results Mean In Hiv Screening?
- What Vegetables Help In Building White Blood Cells In Hiv Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.