|Am I cured?
Mar 5, 2010
I was diagnosed that i have a HEPA B. There was no medication not treatment for me but doctor told me to take Essentiale. This time i dont usually take this medicine or only when i feel pain in my stomach...am i cured? or i still have it? pls enlighten me. thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Essentiale forte is a vitamin...There is no information to suggest that it will act against the hepatitis B virus itself.
What does HbeAb positive and HbsAg positive mean?
hbv & pregnancy
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.