Am I cured?
Mar 5, 2010
I was diagnosed that i have a HEPA B. There was no medication not treatment for me but doctor told me to take Essentiale. This time i dont usually take this medicine or only when i feel pain in my stomach...am i cured? or i still have it? pls enlighten me. thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Essentiale forte is a vitamin...There is no information to suggest that it will act against the hepatitis B virus itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Before Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Perspective Of Hipaa Confidentiality
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Thrush White Spots
- Percentage Of People Testing Positive At 4 Weeks For Hiv
- When Is The Best Time For Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.