|Am I cured?
Mar 5, 2010
I was diagnosed that i have a HEPA B. There was no medication not treatment for me but doctor told me to take Essentiale. This time i dont usually take this medicine or only when i feel pain in my stomach...am i cured? or i still have it? pls enlighten me. thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Essentiale forte is a vitamin...There is no information to suggest that it will act against the hepatitis B virus itself.
What does HbeAb positive and HbsAg positive mean?
hbv & pregnancy
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- Can ARS Occur At 10 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.