Feb 20, 2010
Dr., Are normal ALT levels reliable for confirning lack of acute HCV infection? If so, how long after possible exposure would ALT levels rise above normal if infected?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Virus in the blood precedes any changes in liver function testing....If exposed, viremia usually occurs within weeks.....
HCV HIV Co-infection therapy duration
plz do ans
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Symptons Of Chlamydia
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.