|what profile is this doc?help
Feb 20, 2010
hello please help doc. what profile is this..
hep b surface antigen -- negative hep b surface antibody -- positive >1000 hep b core antibody (total) -- positive
my question :::: what profile is this regarded as HBV+ or HBV- ??
is this person immune?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were exposed in the past but your body cleared the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.